Helping cats through tough times is gratifying work. We constantly need new volunteers to help us in many areas, such as:
- Shelter care (feeding, cleaning and caring for cats in the shelter)
- Foster care
- Socialization of feral kittens
- Rescuing stray and feral cats
- Feeding feral cats
- Representing PFC at community events
- Mailings and office activities
And more! If you love cats and are at least 18 years-old, come to the shelter to fill out a volunteer form and speak to our volunteers.
Or visit us during adoption hours to see what we do and speak to a volunteer:
Wednesdays, 4-6 pm
Saturdays, 10 am - 1 pm
Or call our hotline at 508-540-5654 to see how you can help.
© People for Cats 2018